Pre-coated photoimageable catalytic films have been developed to support sub 5 micron feature sizes in a simple, fast, roll-to-roll process. Traditional printing methods are limited to the production of relatively coarse features. CIT has developed these films which can be processed using traditional UV photolithography equipment.
- Short exposure times because of the optimised film structure
- Sub-micron imaging layer makes 5-micron and smaller features easily definable
- Simple developing process
- Identical metallisation process to the printed inks
- Fully compatible with roll-to-roll processing